When You'Re Lvl 3 You Dont Have Prayers

• This topic is empty.
מציג 0 תגובות משורשרות
  • מאת
    תגובות
    • #816545 הגב
      Kingang
      אורח

Exactly. He felt that the pressure to get it.That would have been the hint of all time. You didn't was Woox the first player to defeat Zuk. He was the first player to achieve AND conquer Zuk with armor, potions or no food. He only took ammunition and firearms AND he did it. He let the dinosaurs ruin the pillars as quickly as possible.He pray flicked the entire thing.

He did have an SGS and armour, but no supplies charms. Here's what, halfway through the run, " he said"that this is a bit too easy" and fucking dismantled it.This might be the very alpha action I've ever heard of.It is that the most classically Woox flex of all time.He also didn't utilize it to start with.It wasn't half way that the run. He didn't disassemble it until wave 63. Nevertheless impressive he'd a no supply run though.Doesn't really matter when he disassembled it anyway, because he didn't even use it all before that.Well yeah, but he hadn't used it anyway.

When that clip came out I was in total shock, I remember. Occasionally I go back and watch it in disbelief.Even more badass he did it after somebody else did capes with no banking. His reasoning was using a no distribution run he could take action"unlimited" times.I might be out of the loop but he did utilize armour? Unless armadyl and ancestral isnt considered armour. Also he did have and use columns because run.No pillars was distinct run where he'd have armour, weapons, brews, pots and everything except for pillars.I mean someone could only link the vid that you is without meals,he's done another conclusion without columns as far as I know nobody has ever done inferno without meals or pillarsNeverthless amazing runs.

Why do men and women kill zuk healers. That seemed so much simpler than the people who get dragged by blowpipe.Much lower dps.It's such as 1/2 that the dps. I guess that means you're face more mage/ranger waves because zuk heals more and he will be enraged for longer.But I've seen soo many people die because of blowpipe pathing it feels like it'd be well worth it for a few. You get some increased dps since spells are the assortment of the bp. And recovery so you don't have to worry about healers that are brewing.

Check out http://www.rsgoldfast.com for more details.

מציג 0 תגובות משורשרות
מענה ל־When You'Re Lvl 3 You Dont Have Prayers
פרטים: