In My Opinion I Dont Believe

• This topic is empty.
מציג 0 תגובות משורשרות
  • מאת
    תגובות
    • #818623 הגב
      Kingang
      אורח

I fully agree that each are their own challenges and require different abilities. But on the grounds of repeatability, Woox's challenge is harder. For instance: Let's say you take 200 gamers that are arbitrary. 100 of those gamers are randomly chosen to achieve level 3 fire cape. Let's assume all 200 individuals have the motivation and persistence to push through the challenges. I would bet there would be 50 level 3 fire capes from the group, before the group even handles to complete 1 Woox Infero, IF they even can complete it.

The identical argument could be made that if lots of people wanted to take months of breaking the inferno down that the prayer flicking method would readily be doable. The difference between both is that there is a blueprint for the lvl 3 forecast because noone has although whereas there isn't a blueprint for inferno not since one cant be generated. I think that should put two people up against each other with no google an infinite quantity of time I guess the inferno qpuld be completed before the flame cape personally.

Who did inferno without armor and without food?Different abilities, both equally impressive in my opinion.There's more to ability than simply prayer flicking.When requested about it on flow, Woox stated the most remarkable thing completed in the game was xzact's 46 cb Inferno.Xzact afterward did a 40 combat cape.Have a URL to that barrows tank test? Couldn't find it.The most insulting part about that scenario would've been him not even using them. Dhide boots provide the prayer bonus.He only alchs them.I got Rangers my first medium and it has subsidized my money stack since.

I would happily donate that RNG to him he could have that moment.Got tired just imagining actually doing this.And to believe if he had a spouse play when he slept the grind could have been done in a couple of days. I understand that's not even remotely the same or even the point of this grind though.That would completely devalue the accomplishment. Next thing are going to hire people through discord to receive rare drops also! Oh wait.

Check out http://www.rsgoldfast.com for more details.

מציג 0 תגובות משורשרות
מענה ל־In My Opinion I Dont Believe
פרטים: